Started programming at the age of 16. After 9 years of database programming, I got sick with it and decided to switch to system administration. Got my Master CNE, MCSE and SCSA within my 6 years of Sys Admin roles. Not much project to do after 6 years of Sys Admin and decided to join a System Integrator as a System Consultant and never look back.
Done many projects for companies and enjoyed the role as a system consultant very much. Moved into networking and got my CCNP, CCDP and many others network certifications. Had implemented many successful networking project for services provider and companies between year 2000 to 2004.
Move on to technical management position in year 2004 and then senior technical management position overseeing technical delivery. Blessed with a solid team of technical team that never say die.
I am still doing technical implementation whenever I have the chance. I guess doing technical implementation (enjoy playing with "new toys" and keep me up to date), research work (my hobby), solving customer's problem (helping people) and teaching (see people grow) is still the kind of work I like.
My Hobby = Work = $$, good deal for the pass 20 years!
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) Current
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) Current
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Current
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) Current
- Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris (SCSA) Dead
- Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris (SCNA) Dead
- Novell Master Certified NetWare Engineer (MCNE) Dead long time ago
- Certified Check Point Security Engineer Dead long time ago